from £48 inc VAT per page / document
- Certified translation of all official documents
- It takes 24-48 hours for certified translation
- Professional and experienced translators
We translate your legal and important documents to and from English to any language. Our team consists of the most experienced and certified translators in the world. Our translators are fully certified and have over the years translated thousands of documents for clients across the globe.
Translation is especially important if the authorities request an apostille. The translation will need to be certified in order for it to be accepted as the original. As certified translators, you can be assured that the documents become easier to process especially if you want to get an apostille certificate.
Letting us know as many details as possible.
Our team will review your enquiry and make contact.
Your documents will be sent after payment received.
Why choose us?
- Certified translators: Every translator we have is fully certified and has years of experience, not to mention being a native speaker in the language of your documents.
- Support for every language in the world: We can translate your documents from any major language into English and vice versa. Regardless, of the document’s complexity or nature.
- Send your documents via email: Just scan and send your documents via email to us and we will get started.
- Processed within a few days: All documents you send are translated within 24-48 hours.
- A great price: Compared to other services we just charge £48 per page. So, you only pay as much as is needed.
- Solicitor Certification: We can also get your translated documented certified by a solicitor for a nominal charge. But it’s something which saves you from lots of trouble in the long term.
- A UK based service: We are based in the UK and are proudly UK owned. However, we can deliver your documents anywhere in the world.
- Apostille & legalisation service: If needed we can also get the documentation we translated legalised. This will be sent to you complete with an apostille certificate.
Save yourself time & effort
No document too difficult
We can translate a host of documents regardless of if they are business documents from your native country or divorce papers. The only reason why we do not have a full list of documents that we work with is because we work with all documents. Our fee is flat across every type of document so you can be assured of fair pricing and a great deal when you hire us for the job.