£58 per page /document
- Certified translation of all official documents
- It takes 2-3 days for certified translation
- Professional and experienced translators
We translate your legal and important documents to and from English to any language. Our team consists of the most experienced and certified translators in the world. Our translators are fully certified and have over the years translated thousands of documents for clients across the globe.
Why is translation important?
When you need certain documents like your marriage certificate, birth certificate etc. processed in another country it has to be translated into the official language of that country. For instance, if you're a Japanese citizen seeking employment in the UK, your documents will need to be translated into English by a certified translator. This is where we come in, because our professionals can translate any and all documents ranging from academic certificates to employment letters into the language you require.
Translation is especially important if the authorities request an apostille. The translation will need to be certified in order for it to be accepted as the original. As certified translators, you can be assured that the documents become easier to process especially if you want to get an apostille certificate.
Quick and efficient process
Getting your documents translated is now easier than ever before. Just email your documents and we will start working on it. A flat fee of £58 per page is charged for every page. Our team then works to translate your documents and send them over within 2-3 business days. However, more complex documents may take more time. Once completed the documents will be sent to you via your choice of courier.
Why choose us?
There are a number of reasons why you will want to choose us compared to our competitors. Here are a few:
- Certified translators: Every translator we have is fully certified and has years of experience, not to mention being a native speaker in the language of your documents.
- Support for every language in the world: We can translate your documents from any major language into English and vice versa. Regardless, of the document’s complexity or nature.
- Send your documents via email: Just scan and send your documents via email to us and we will get started.
- Processed within a few days: All documents you send are translated within 2-3 days and sent back.
- A great price: Compared to other services we just charge £58 per page. So, you only pay as much as is needed.
- Solicitor Certification: We can also get your translated documented certified by a solicitor for a nominal charge. But it’s something which saves you from lots of trouble in the long term.
- A UK based service: We are based in the UK and are proudly UK owned. However, we can deliver your documents anywhere in the world.
- Apostille & legalisation service: If needed we can also get the documentation we translated legalised. This will be sent to you complete with an apostille certificate.
Save yourself time and effort
Our translation services are meant to help people save time and excessive effort getting their documents translated and then legalised. Our team will keep you up to date on the status of your order. If you realise that you need the documents legalised after it’s translated, we can get right to it. The same goes for if you need it certified by a solicitor. We can also provide you with a total package deal depending on the number of documents you need to be translated and legalised. So, always make sure to get in touch with us ASAP so that we can start working on your documents right away.
Need one or many documents legalised?
Call us at +44 (0) 208 017 2216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No document too difficult
We can translate a host of documents regardless of if they are business documents from your native country or divorce papers. The only reason why we do not have a full list of documents that we work with is because we work with all documents. Our fee is flat across every type of document so you can be assured of fair pricing and a great deal when you hire us for the job.
Contact us today
Translating documents can be time-consuming because the translation needs to be error free in every possible way. This is why we strongly advise that people get in touch with us right away concerning their documents. The best way is to call us during business hours at +44 (0) 208 017 2216 or email us on email@example.com. If you have any questions or require a quote for your particular job just fill out our online contact form, and we will get in touch with you right away.