We have partnered with IWC Estate Planning & Management Ltd to supply a full Medallion Signature Guarantee Service, IWC are able to offer a complete securties and stock transfer and sale service. With IWC’s expertise if you are in a situation where you need a Medallion Guarantee, as a preferred partner, we will be able to fast track your documents
What is a Medallion Signature Guarantee?
The Medallion Guarantee, also referred to as a Medallion Signature Guarantee Stamp, is a special stamp that is applied to a stock transfer form that indemnifies the transfer agent against a fraudulent transfer. Once applied, it tells the transfer agent that the transaction is genuine and that the person that signed the form has the legal authority to carry out the transfer.
An apostille and or Notarised certification may also be required before applying the Medallion Guarantee. In addition translation of documents may also be required. At Apostille & Legalisations Services Ltd we are one of the few companies that are in a position to arrange for the Apostille, the Notarisation, Solicitor Certification, Affidavit of Domicile and the Medallion Guarantee.
Medallion Signature Guarantee
£220 plus VAT per Stamp /Stock
- Full Stock Transfer & Sale Service
- Federal Transfer Certificate Options
- Affidavit of Domicle
Medallion Signature Guarantee Program
The Medallion Signature program was introduced to combat fraud and money laundering. Holders of a Medallion Guarantee Stamp take on the risk that the person who sign the securities or stock transfer form is the genuinely entitled to deal with the stock. Each Medallion Stamp has a letter code, this code relates to the surety limit covered by the STAMP.
Signature Guarantee Requirements;
In order for IWC to provide the Medallion Guarantee there are a few requirements:
- Verifiable ID: Anyone submitting a Medallion Guarantee application must have verifiable money laundering ID, your details will be checked
- Deceased Estates: For deceased estates you must have the Court Sealed Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration, for overseas estates the equivalent documentation is acceptable.
- Affidavit of Domicile: If an Affidavit of Domicile is required this can be created without any additional fees.
- Stock transfer forms: Completed stock transfer form, assistance is available in the event that you need advice with the completion of any stock transfer forms.
- Federal Transfer Certificate: If a deceased estate has stock valued in excess of $60,000 a Federal Transfer Certificate will be required.
- Signed Power of Attorney: Depending on the value of the stock it may be necessary for us to prepare a Power of Attorney, call IWC on 020 8150 2010 for further advice.
- No Account required: You will not need an account or previous trading history with us in order for IWC to assist with the Medallion Signature Guarantee.
Need one or many documents legalised?
Call us at +44 (0) 208 017 2216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save yourself time and money
Our translation services are meant to help people save time and excessive effort getting their documents translated and then legalised. Our team will keep you up to date on the status of your order. If you realise that you need the documents legalised after it’s translated, we can get right to it. The same goes for if you need it certified by a solicitor. We can also provide you with a total package deal depending on the number of documents you need to be translated and legalised. So, always make sure to get in touch with us ASAP so that we can start working on your documents right away.
Banks with a Medallion Signature Guarantee
We can translate a host of documents regardless of if they are business documents from your native country or divorce papers. The only reason why we do not have a full list of documents that we work with is because we work with all documents. Our fee is flat across every type of document so you can be assured of fair pricing and a great deal when you hire us for the job.
Contact Us Today
Translating documents can be time-consuming because the translation needs to be error free in every possible way. This is why we strongly advise that people get in touch with us right away concerning their documents. The best way is to call us during business hours at +44 (0) 208 017 2216 or email us on email@example.com. If you have any questions or require a quote for your particular job just fill out our online contact form, and we will get in touch with you right away.